|Young Stress Analyst Competition 2020||
16 Sep 2020
|To be held online in place of the 15th International Conference||Other|
The Young Stress Analyst Competition YSA20 will take place as an independent event, online via Zoom on Wednesday 16th September 2020.
Entrants are invited to submit a 1000 word summary of their work. The submissions will then be sent to an expert review panel who will judge all entries and select the 4 finalists who will proceed to the next stage.
The 4 finalists are then asked to present their work in at a dedicated online symposium where they are judged by a panel of leading industrialists and researchers from academia.
The winners are announced and prizes awarded later that day. Entry is free.
The winner will receive £250, and three runners-up will receive £50 each.
Submission deadline Monday 10th August 2020
Author confirmation within 2 weeks of submission deadline.
How to enter
Write a summary of up to 1000 words, stating the objectives, main results/discussion and conclusions of your work, with a maximum of 6 figures/tables.
- Entries should follow the author instructions found here
- Please complete the registration form here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your work.
• Final year undergraduate (or equivalent) students
• MSc students
• PhD students who have not submitted their final thesis at time of entry
• Industry based personnel, within 4 years of first graduation
Full allowance will be made for the varying levels of experience of the applicants.
For more information contact: The British Society for Strain Measurement
email: email@example.com tel: 07756915295