|Young Stress Analyst Competition 2020||
16 Sep 2020
|To be held online in place of the 15th International Conference||Other|
The Young Stress Analyst Competition YSA20 will take place as an independent event, online via Zoom on Wednesday 16th September 2020.
Entrants are invited to submit a 1000 word summary of their work. The submissions will then be sent to an expert review panel who will judge all entries and select the 4 finalists who will proceed to the next stage.
The 4 finalists are then asked to present their work in at a dedicated online symposium where they are judged by a panel of leading industrialists and researchers from academia.
The winners are announced and prizes awarded later that day. Entry is free.
Prizes to be confirmed.
Submission deadline Monday 10th August 2020
Author confirmation within 2 weeks of submission deadline.
How to enter
Write a summary of up to 1000 words, stating the objectives, main results/discussion and conclusions of your work, with a maximum of 6 figures/tables.
- Entries should follow the author instructions found here
- Please complete the registration form here and email to email@example.com along with your work.
• Final year undergraduate (or equivalent) students
• MSc students
• PhD students who have not submitted their final thesis at time of entry
• Industry based personnel, within 4 years of first graduation
Full allowance will be made for the varying levels of experience of the applicants.
For more information contact: The British Society for Strain Measurement
email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 07756915295