Find out about our range of membership options from individual and student membership to packages for SME's, larger companies, university departments and colleges
Current annual membership fee details. Membership runs for the calendar year.
Please complete the membership form
Membership runs for one calendar year.
Corporate 1 Membership is suitable for larger organisations, and is reflected in benefit allowances for up to 5 named individuals. Corporate 2 membership is designed for smaller organisations where up to 2 named individuals can access benefits. Corporate 1 and 2 Members also receive incrementally greater discounted rates for event attendance. Discover the range of benefits we offer.
- Reduced rate for attending our Annual Conference International Conference on Advances in Experimental Mechanics
- Reduced rates for attending BSSM events including seminars and workshops
- Reduced rates for attending BSSM co-sponsored events
- Reduction in the cost of Code of Practice
- Online access to Strain
- Online access to Experimental Techniques
In addition as a student member you will receive greater access to technical experts both in industry and academia and opportunities to network with world leaders in strain measurement and stress analysis.
Login to your account to edit your details.
Continued Professional Development (CPD) for Early Careers
The BSSM is ahead of the game when it comes to encouraging early career development. We offer membership, courses, competitions, conferences and networking opportunities in a relaxed and friendly environment.